First Time Self Storage Customers
If you are wanting to rent one of our Self Storage Units and it is your first time, there are three options you can get in contact with us to check what we have available for rent:
- Call Viking Storage at our designated phone number: (260)-248-8796. If not available, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Call our office phone number that is available Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm: (260)-244-6141.
- Stop in at our office during the hours of 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
What to expect
- We offer inside units inside an enclosed building supplied with gate security and 24/7 camera surveillance plus outside parking storage uncovered for vehicles, RV, trailers.
- We also offer outside units with drive up availability
- We offer email reminders for monthly payment for all self-storage tenants
- We offer storage tips to help make your moving easier
If we have a unit or rental space that you are interested in, we will have a contract for you to fill out and you will receive a copy to take with you. All information will be listed on your contract other information about our Self Storage Units. Viking Storage highly recommends that our renters supply an email address that will allow us to send a Monthly Invoice to remind you of an upcoming payment to avoid any late fee charges that will be applied to your account.
Before you rent with us, you are able to take a look at the Self-Storage unit that you are wanting to rent to make sure you are renting the right size for your personal items. We also recommend to all of our renters to have renters insurance as we are not responsible for your units once rented; it is to protect yourself and your personal items.
Viking Storage does keep a stock inventory of Heavy Duty Locks that our customers are offered at the point of filling out their paperwork. Our locks have one designated key for their purchase locks and they are available for purchase at a price of $15.00. If you decide to go a different route with your route, make sure the lock you purchase is heavy duty for your own protection.
What you cannot store in your Self Storage:
- Hazardous Material
- Flammable Liquids
- Other goods prohibited by the law
Further information will be supplied in your contract and any questions or concerns, please contact Viking Storage.